[Zope-CMF] Zope CMF 1.4.8 Released

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Sat Mar 19 06:30:49 EST 2005

I hear you, I personally have not moved (tried and failed because of
Plone) to 1.5, but it just seems like there is becoming this more and
more difficult disconnect between Zopes (2.7.6/2.8/X3.1/3) CMF
(1.4.8/1.5.) and Plone.

While I spend a lot of time keeping up on this, the average user does
not and it seems to me it would become a confusion.

Jake
http://www.ZopeZone.com
"Zoping for the rest of us"