[Zope-CMF] I have had the plone-vi.po file, what is the next step to do to change the Plone interface to VietNamese interface?

Truong Trung Trang trungtrang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:15:54 EST 2005

Hi all,

I'm a fresh user of Plone and Zope. I want to translate Plone to VietNamese
and I have had the Plone-vi.po file from TVIS Team in VietNam. Now I want to
test Plone with the VietNamese interface on my localhost but I don't know
what to do next.
I use the StandAlone Installer for Windows and here is the Installation
folder:

C:\Program Files\Plone2

I have put the Plone-vi.po in C:\Program
Files\Plone2\Data\Products\CMFPlone\i18n
What do I have to do next ?

I also want to test the MySyte example so I've put it in the
C:\Program Files\Plone2\Data\Products
In ZMI I used the Plone/Portal_quickinstaller to install it but nothing
happened and I could not view it.
What I have to do in this case?

And I also want to dive deeply in Plone so I think I have to learn much
about the CMF. Could someone tell me how can I begin to learn about the
architecture of it. And I would thanks alot if you show me the way- the
architecture- that the Zope, Plone teams have used to build these system.

Thank you very much.