[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.5 + Breaking products / Migration from 1.4

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Mar 23 18:10:00 EST 2005

Hi jens.  I installed 1.5.0 from the download link on the zope.org site
( in the CMF section with all the different tar.gz for CMF). So just to
be sure what you are saying - the one that corrected the problem is not
CMF HEAD but CVS 1_5-branch.  Is that right.  I really need my
filesystem images to work.  Everything else looks good.

Regards,
David