[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 2.0 sandboxes

yuppie y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de
Wed Nov 16 10:12:21 EST 2005

Hi Florent!

Florent Guillaume wrote:
> In what environement do people playing with CMF 2.0 (trunk) work ?
> Because when used with Zope 2 trunk, there are many failing unit tests.

My CMF 2.0 sandbox uses Zope 2.8.4 with Five 1.2. All tests pass on that
platform. I tried it once with Zope 2 trunk and also saw many failing
unit tests:

1.) The 'default' layer is no longer available by default. That breaks
everything that depends on ZCML configuration. Removing it in
skin/configure.zcml 'fixes' most tests.

Someone has to figure out how to set that up correctly for Zope 2.9. See
this thread for a related discussion:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2005-November/023319.html

2.) http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/392 has to be resolved.

Cheers,