[Zope-CMF] GenericSetup feature?

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Thu Nov 17 09:40:39 EST 2005

I'm wondering (I haven't looked at it yet) if I can do the following
with GenericSetup.

I need to be able to export the same content object in different
"facets". For instance for a document I need to do a "content"
export, that will dump the standard data and metadata. Then I'll also
want a separate "workflow" export that dumps the workflow state and
workflow history. Etc.

Is there any provision in GenericSetup to have multiple node
exporters for the same interface? Named adapters, or multiadapters on
the export context ?

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com