[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.6

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Fri Nov 18 07:33:55 EST 2005

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 00:37:47 -0800, Chris Withers
<chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:

> Alec Mitchell wrote:
>> to start using it immediately or risk strange breakages.  Maintaining
>> product compatibility between versions of CMF/Plone will become nearly
>> impossible.
>
> I'm sorry, I really couldn't resist this...
>
> And that differs from other Plone releases how exactly? ;-)

And what, exactly, have you done to help Plone have less bugs? I know you
get income from Plone consulting, how about making your workday better
*and* pay back for the stuff you get for free?

You are seriously starting to piss me off, Chris - as the only person in
the Zope world so far. An achievement in itself, but not one you should be
particularly proud of.