[Zope-CMF] Re: Help with Frostbite

sureshvv suresh_vv at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 10:07:43 EDT 2005

> 1. Got an error about "same_type" being undefined. So I had to define this
> function in my __init__.py
>
> 2. Got some errors about "container" not defined. I replaced these with
> "context". But not sure if I can do that everywhere.

Another weirdness.

1. The Python Scripts moved into __init__.py seem to be getting invoked without
parameters other than self. I am having to provide default values for all of
them and then get their values out of self.REQUEST. Is this by design or is
another Product that I have stepping all over Frostbite?

Suresh