[Zope-CMF] Re: getActionById replacement

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Oct 21 11:50:04 EDT 2005

yuppie wrote:
> Once again:
>
> getActionObject(action_path) is the method you are looking for.

Another problem with this:

getActionById is defined as public, getActionObject as private, so you
can't use it in any skin scripts or templates :-(

Suggestions?

I'd be very much up for getting together on IRC and hammering this out.
All you need is a recently Plone 2.1 bundle and a lot of patience. I can
send you the patch I have so far to get you started.

Anyone else is also, of course, welcome...

What times/dates are good for people? Any time on monday is good for me :-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk