[Zope-CMF] Re: RFC: first stab at viewification

Hanno Schlichting schlichting at bakb.net
Sat Oct 22 11:40:47 EDT 2005

Hi.

These test failures are due to Five 1.1 monkey patching. See
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.z3base.five/756 or
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.plone.devel/9501 for some
more details.

Basically Five monkey patches the GlobalTranslationService adding a
wrapped Zope3's TS, which as a service requires some initialization.

Hanno