[Zope-CMF] Zope logs

R G atrium601 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:46:55 EDT 2005

Hi all.

I've recently come to admin a couple of zope sites. I didn't build them, but
am just the current admin. Before I came to work on this, and because it was
desirable to serve more than one portal, Apache came into scene. So, the
logs passed from zope to apache, using webalizer.
My question is how can i consult the logs generated by zope? I know were
they are, but i have no idea of how to get info from them.
The ideal would be to consult them through my zope portals, as well as
keeping the webalizer stats. Is there a way to do that?