[Zope-CMF] Debugging security settings in .metadata files

Floyd May fmay at okcareertech.org
Fri Oct 28 10:25:22 EDT 2005

I have a set of files - page templates, python scripts, and zsql
methods - that are set up as filesystem objects.  I'm having trouble
getting the security set the way I want it to be with the .metadata
files.  Here is the content of my .metadata files:
--------------8<-------------------------
[security]
View = 0:Manager
Access contents information = 0:Manager
Access Contents Information = 0:Manager

However, I can still access my content through an anonymous context.
Can anyone give me some ideas about debugging my situation?  Thanks!

Zope 2.7.7-final, python 2.3.5, freebsd5
CMF 1.4.8

fm