[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFSetup

yuppie y.2005- at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Sep 1 13:07:23 EDT 2005

Hi Pete!

computing project wrote:
> I was looking at CMFSetup, and was thinking of writing a handler for one
> of the tools that isn't covered at the moment, to familiarise myself
> with how it all works in a useful way.

Great! But please be aware of the fact that CMFSetup is still fast
changing code. Some things might work different in CMF 1.6.

> Is anyone working on the
> import/exports that aren't marked as done?

I have some portal_catalog handler fragments in my sandbox. So maybe you
better choose an other tool. Picking something from importVarious (as
Florent proposed) is a good idea.

Cheers,

	Yuppie