[Zope-CMF] Re: CachingPolicyManager improvements

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Fri Sep 9 05:01:23 EDT 2005

PortalTestCase is actually only intended as a base class for
CMFTestCase/PloneTestCase/CPSTestCase/whatever, not for direct use.
It provides some default behavior, because, for example, the
requirement to refresh the skin cache is pretty hard to figure out.
The ZopeTestCase philosophy is about convenience and "plumbing
included".

I am committed to keeping things up-to-date. Please make me aware of
breakage, I am going to address everything that might come up.

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams