[Zope-CMF] XML in CMFDefault

computing project computer-project at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 05:10:41 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've just produced a proof-of-concept version of CMFDefault where the CMF
produces XML documents, and then these are rendered in the browser (for my
own ease!) with XSL.  At the moment, this version supports moving round the
site, viewing content and moving/deleting/clipboard stuff in the folder
view.

Is this something anyone else had looked at/was looking at, and/or is it
more widely useful to anyone.  Does anything like this fit more generally
into CMF development?  I've taken it as far as my interest will allow at the
moment, but if anyone else is interested then collaborating would be good.

--pete