[Zope-CMF] [dev] Topic changes: problems with revision 38002

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Sep 22 07:33:20 EDT 2005

On 21 Sep 2005, at 18:10, yuppie wrote:
> I see sporadic import errors caused by circular imports:

<snip>

> While not documented in CMFTopic/DEPENDENCIES.txt, http://
> svn.zope.org/CMF/trunk/?rev=38002&view=rev added a new dependency
> on CMFDefault's SkinnedFolder.
>
> Not sure how to resolve this.

Personally, I don't see a problem with that dependency itself. I
cannot come up with any sensible use case for using CMFTopic in an
environment where CMFDefault and SkinnedFolder are not available.

We could move the import into that setup method where the module is
being used? Since this is in the PortalGenerator class it doesn't
matter really.

jens