[Zope-CMF] CachingPolicyManager and Image/File content

Bert Vanderbauwhede batlock666 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 09:19:48 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm currently setting up a CMF site for testing purposes. While configuring the
CachingPolicyManager, I discovered that it didn't work for the Image and File
content types. However, it worked perfectly for the Document content
type. I only
got it working for Image and File after I modified the index_html() method in
CMFDefault/Image.py and CMFDefault/File.py. Anyone knows what I'm doing
wrong? Or is this a known problem?

I'm using CMF 1.4.7. Is this problem perhaps solved in a later version?

--
Batlock666...
  "I aim to misbehave."