[Zope-CMF] keywordIndex

Daniel de la Cuesta daniel.cuesta at iavante.es
Fri Dec 1 07:59:00 EST 2006

Hello,

I want to ask you about indexes and searches:

I am using CPS over CMF and I am working with a  "KeywordIndex" that
index a vocabulary.

The user can introduce a list of items to the KeywordIndex. For
example:

Subject is a keywordIndex and I can do 'Subject' = ['sports,
'arts', ...].

It seems that the keywordIndex default beheaviour is to do and OR of the
items.

¿How can associate indexes with an AND?

Thank you

Daniel de la Cuesta Navarrete
Técnico de Desarrollo
FUNDACIÓN IAVANTE
daniel.cuesta at iavante.es
Tel. 951 015 300

Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo, contiene
        información confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su(s)
  destinatario(s). Toda copia o divulgación deberá ser autorizada por
                                IAVANTE.

    This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and exclusively
 directed to its adressee(s). Any copy or distribution will have to be
                         authorized by IAVANTE.