[Zope-CMF] How to customize forms and pages in the CMF for a CMS

Bradly Bernier Bradly.Bernier at SothebysInternationalRealty.com
Tue Feb 28 18:37:24 EST 2006

So there isnt a way of doing this just with the CMF? I have looked at
plone and it doesn't seem to offer the exact requirments. All I want to
make is a site where my clients can edit the body of 1 or 2 pages and
then add periodic new content that only has a title, small body, and
some pictures. I also am interested in learning more about zope and
would like to know if would be hard for a noob like me to learn how to
do this.

On 28 Feb 2006, at 22:12, Bradly Bernier wrote:

> I have been searching the site as well as reading the "Zope Book"
> and experimenting with zope and the cmf. What I am trying to do is
> make some very simple, easily customizable sites for my client
> base. So I want the cms that I create to add new dynamic pages that
> are interlinked in the site. These pages will show some basic info
> and 8-10 pictures. I also want to implement a easy to use browser
> base WYSIWYG editor.

With your requirements I would suggest you take a look at Plone
(http://plone.org), which has all of that already implemented and is
geared much more towards end users.

jens

Zope-CMF maillist  -  Zope-CMF at lists.zope.org