[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 2.0 Release Status

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Jan 11 15:59:23 EST 2006

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:00:18 +0100, Jens Vagelpohl
<jens at dataflake.org> wrote:

> This ties into the second question, which Plone core developers can
> answer better, about the plans for which version of Plone will go with
> which version of CMF.

Plone 2.5 (the next release, due this spring) will use CMF 1.6, and I
believe the goal is for Plone 3.0 to use CMF 2.0. I'm not the release
manager, though - status of the latter is still undecided, since it is
still some time away. I assume Zope 2.10 will be out by then.

http://plone.org/roadmap