[Zope-CMF] CMF 2.0 alpha this coming weekend

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Tue Jan 17 11:26:52 EST 2006

Hi all,

I will cut the CMF 2.0 alpha this coming Sunday, no matter what. I'll
do as much as I can myself as far as cleanup goes beforehand, but in
order to get it out I'm no longer waiting for others' tasks.

The alpha is *not* the branching point for a 2.0 branch, that happens
when the first beta is cut. Please view this alpha as a reminder that
we need to get a move on to get the trunk ready for a beta and thus
feature-completion.

I would hope (feedback welcome) that we could have a beta two weeks
from this coming Sunday.

Once the alpha is out I will start doing some simple documentation
and roadmap a la "What's new in CMF 2.0?".

jens