[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF 1.6.1 beta cycle this coming week

yuppie y.2006_ at wcm-solutions.de
Sat Jun 3 07:02:36 EDT 2006

Hi Jens!

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> Plone 2.5 is coming out soon and I was asked to cut a CMF 1.6.1 release.
> However, to preserve sanity, I will do a beta first, as always. This
> beta will be cut tomorrow, with the final version shipping a week from now.

I can't see any important fixes on the 1.6 branch since the 1.6.0
release. And the branch still includes a pre-1.1 version of GenericSetup.

Don't know who cares about updating the 1.6 branch to a newer version of
GenericSetup. But I guess 1.6.1 should at least include the tagged
version of GenericSetup 1.1.

BTW: Next week I plan to land ZCML support and non-Products package
support for registering profiles. Don't know if new features like that
should be shipped with CMF 1.6 or if we need a maintenance branch for
GenericSetup 1.1.

Cheers,

	Yuppie