[Zope-CMF] Re: Some first steps with CMF2

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Wed Mar 1 04:53:53 EST 2006

yuppie <y.2006_ at ...> writes:

> If someone figures out what's necessary to use CPSSkins V3 with
> CMFDefault we might be able to add the necessary hooks in CMF.

I have no idea how hard this would be, but I think it would be a very nice thing
to have integrated at the CMF level. There was some work on CPSSkins in Plone I
belive, so that may be a starting point. I'd also like to make sure that this
remains an optional dependency, since it may not make sense for everyone, but
there are some very cool concepts in CPSSkins that users of CMF directly and
later versions of Plone (and of course CPS) may benefit from.

Martin