[Zope-CMF] Re: Some first steps with CMF2

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Wed Mar 1 08:01:29 EST 2006

Hi Yuppie. I use CMF only and already have my own main_template,
templates, portlets, etc. This is good but the initiative I want to take
has more to do with something more modern and new that would also
involve the evolving AJAX framework that will be included in the Z3ECM.

I'll spend a bit of time with this to see what it will need but like I
say, when it comes to the bridge itself, I will likely need help. Like
Yens has indicated, this would likely mean an add on product but I feel
it is one of the only viable solutions to move into total Z3 views and
Z3 portlets together with CMF. But also something very nice.

Regards
David