[Zope-CMF] Re: More questions

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Nov 22 15:19:17 EST 2006

Am 22.11.2006 um 17:44 schrieb Raphael Ritz:

> Charlie Clark schrieb:
>> This is just a quick one: how do I include documents within
>> another document? ie. say I have local_pt which is going has
>> different boxed with text from other documents. I assume I have to
>> call a method on the document to render it correctly but haven't
>> found the right one yet.
>> obviously isn't quite right. I thought I'd seen a "render" method
>> somewhere but that doesn't seem to be it either.
>
> Look for 'CookedBody' aka

> might be what you are after.

Not quite. I need the decoded version of CookedBody
so <div tal:content="structure python: context.Manifesto.CookedBody
().decode('utf-8')"> works nicely.

Here I am busy deconstructing all your lovely work! ;-)

> Raphael
>
> PS: DocfinderTab is your friend ;-)

Is that Dieter Maurer's Product?

> PPS: even when you are not using Plone it might help
> to have it up somewhere locally and use Clouseau for
> TTW object introspection (you have basically a 'zopectl debug'
> session in your browser - really convenient to explore things)

I've got Plone somewhere on this machine but on a different Instance.
Can I run Clouseau simply on the CMF? I can give it a go.

Thanks for the tips.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark