[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF Tests: 12 OK, 1 Failed

Stefan H.Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Tue Oct 24 08:45:44 EDT 2006

Tres, I am afraid you seem to be the only one able to verify this.
IIRC the security fix is yours as - of course - is CMF. ;-)

I am ready to remove irrelevant combinations, but in this case I have
been reluctant up to now because of the possible security implications.

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams