[Zope-CMF] Re: Modifications using GS profiles

Rob Miller ra at burningman.com
Thu Apr 12 22:06:31 EDT 2007

Tres Seaver wrote:
> yuppie wrote:
>> BTW: Are there any unit tests for the upgrade steps feature?
>
> I'll defer to Rob:  he was porting the code from the CPS add-on.

okay, i've gotten things to a reasonable place, committed on the
tseaver-bbq_sprint branch.  there are tests for the upgrade step zcml
directives and the upgrade step registry (in test_zcml.py).  there aren't yet
tests for the setup tool code that lists and performs the upgrades, however.
once those are written, i reckon it'd be ready to merge to trunk.  i'll work
on those next, but things have gotten pretty busy for me, i might not be able
to get to them until next week.  things are in good enough shape for someone
else to pick up the thread, though, if desired.

-r