[Zope-CMF] Re: Plone needs a release this week

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Tue Aug 7 05:37:29 EDT 2007

Previously Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> I'm supposed to do a CMF 2.1.0 release today, but the state of these
> issues is unclear. Wichert, did you look at it? There are no checkins
> into either CMF or GS as far as I can see. Export now yields this:

I took care of the GenericSetup changes as far as I think are possible.
Exporting of utility factories is broken but requires more changes than
I'm willing to make in a minor release.

I've also gone over the docstrings in CMFCore to check the BBB remarks
there and cleaned up those that were no longer correct.

I don't think there are any showstoppers left.

Wichert.