[Zope-CMF] Problem upgrading 2.0 to 2.1

Doyon, Jean-Francois jdoyon at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Aug 21 16:08:04 EDT 2007

Hello,

OK, I've tried upgrading, and seem to have ironed out most kinks, except for this last one.

I can't seem to import the GS profile for MailHost, because the getUtility() call fails:

2007-08-17 14:04:00 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog http://<hostname>:8080/manage_addProduct/ESSPortals/addConfiguredSite
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.ESSPortals.factory, line 46, in addConfiguredSite
  Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 313, in runAllImportStepsFromProfile
   - __traceback_info__: profile-Products.ESSPortals:atlas
  Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 1000, in _runImportStepsFromContext
  Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 966, in _doRunImportStep
   - __traceback_info__: mailhost
  Module Products.CMFCore.exportimport.mailhost, line 30, in importMailHost
  Module zope.component.registry, line 137, in getUtility
ComponentLookupError: (<InterfaceClass Products.MailHost.interfaces.IMailHost>, u'')

I don't do anything special with this object.  I'm using the export/import from CMFCore ... I just have my own profile and XML file for it (looks like there were no changes there).

If I add a CMFDefault site, all goes well, mine, no go.  I've dug around a bit to see if there are differences between the Portal objects and such, but nothing jumps out at me.

The interfaces tab on the MailHost object does show the IMailHost interface ...

I'm at a loss, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Jean-François Doyon
Data Dissemination Division | Division de la diffusion des données
Data Management and Dissemination Branch | Direction de la gestion et de la diffusion des données
Earth Sciences Sector | Secteur des sciences de la Terre
Natural Resources Canada | Ressources naturelles Canada
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0E9
jdoyon at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-992-4902
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-947-2410
Teletypewriter | Téléimprimeur 613-996-4397