[Zope-CMF] Re: Tools as local utilities

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Thu Feb 8 18:14:57 EST 2007

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> All those who think this is somehow impure and dirty, keep in mind
> that this arrangement won't be forever, only for the 2.1 branch.
> Afterwards there's more time to plan on packaging things differently.

The only thing that worries me is that if we artificially inject it into
Products.* and then want to move it, we'll have module aliases to
contend with.

I guess *something* has to import it, so that may be unavoidable.

It does feel fairly awkward to write something that is essentially a
Zope 3 module in a "non-package" way.

Martin