[Zope-CMF] Internationlisation question

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Jan 8 10:54:22 EST 2007

Am 07.12.2006 um 12:54 schrieb Lennart Regebro:

>>           i18n:translate="datefmt"
>>            i18n:name="date"></span>
>>
>> With i18n:name I get an error that i18n:name needs to be within a
>> translation unit and without it I get a cannot iterate over a non-
>> sequence.
>>
>> So, what I am getting wrong?
>
> This part makes no sense to me:
>   i18n:"data python: DateTime()"
>
> Maybe you meant tal:define="data python: DateTime()" ?

I don't think so. I've been referring to Andy McKay's book on Plone
and he lists i18n:data as an part of the specification but maybe this
is specific to Plone?

Anyway - what I want to do is have something like

"20th January 2007" in some places and "20. Januar 2007" in others on
the same site which has no language settings. What is the best way in
going about this?

Thanks

Charlie
--