[Zope-CMF] Registered IFilesystemImporter not used on custom structure import

Clayton Parker clayton at sixfeetup.com
Thu Jan 18 17:56:40 EST 2007

Hello,

I have an adapter set up for an ATTopic that looks like this:

  <adapter
      factory=".exportimport.SmartFolderExporterImporter"
      provides="Products.GenericSetup.interfaces.IFilesystemImporter"
      for="Products.ATContentTypes.interface.IATTopic"
      />

In Plone when running the import content step I get sent through
StructureFolderWalkingAdapter instead of my SmartFolderExporterImporter.
   Via pdb I can see that the ATTopic is being created.  When
StructureFolderWalkingAdapter loops through the content inside itself
the IFilesystemImporter doesn't adapt to use SmartFolderExporterImporter.

Why wouldn't my zcml declaration work to make sure it is looked up
correctly?

Clayton
--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579 x603
mailto:clayton at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope/Plone Custom Development