[Zope-CMF] Re: Adding python packages to ProductsPath

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Tue Jan 23 08:37:00 EST 2007

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> The patch below fixes this by adding $INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python to the
> ProductsPaths list. This allows minimalpath to find python packages installed
> there.
>
> Are there any objections to commiting this to trunk?

I know we've had some larger discussions on this list regarding doing
something with GenericSetup so it could handle things like this but it
never really got anywhere.

This seems like a very minimal change ... while I don't have a full
handle out the far outreaching effects of this I would certainly give
it a +1 knowing what it accomplishes.

- Rocky