[Zope-CMF] Europython

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Sun Jul 1 17:32:01 EDT 2007

I will be attending Europython next week, 9th to 11th July, in
Vilnius, even giving a talk:
http://indico.cern.ch/contributionDisplay.py?
contribId=19&sessionId=19&confId=13919

this list is not really the target audience, except Tres - thanks
again for ZPT!

But it might be an idea to meet up to discuss CMF. Not in the sense
of a sprint but sometimes it's a good just to talk about who uses the
software for what purpose.

I'm also going to give a talk to the local Zope user group here (DZUG
Rheinland) about CMF 2.1 towards the end of the month. I will
probably concentrate on the fairly comprehensive move towards Zope 3
that is 2.1 particularly for content-types. Suggestions as to what to
emphasise are more than welcome. It might be interesting to note that
the DZUG is organising a Grok spint in October which seems to me at
least to be encouraging the migration to Zope 3 from the other
direction.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark