[Zope-CMF] Re: [dev] five.localsitemanager

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Jun 13 08:42:03 EDT 2007

Am 13.06.2007 um 14:26 schrieb yuppie:

> I better should have used dates :(
>
> At least in German the term "next weekend" is ambiguous. I wrote my
> email on Thursday evening and the last weekend started the next
> day, so in my view it was "this weekend". By "next weekend" I did
> mean the weekend *after* "this weekend". Sorry.

Yes, Germans are so sloppy in this respect! ;-)

I usually follow the Dutch practice of "kommendes" for "this
(coming)" and nächstes for "next" which should remove any ambiguity
except, of course, that English isn't much better with the
demonstrative pronoun referring equally to the coming weekend but
also, on a Monday or a Tuesday, to the weekend just gone... ;-)

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20