[Zope-CMF] Fixing STX for non-ascii

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Jun 13 11:23:25 EDT 2007

Am 13.06.2007 um 17:10 schrieb Andreas Jung:

> Ensure to include enough tests that cover the unicode case.

Yes, I'll add some. I'm doing some general tidying up of the document
module as it's full of some unnecessarily cryptic abbreviations but
there's one section I don't understand:

for pt in self.paragraph_types:
     if isinstance(pt, sts):
         # grab the corresponding function
         pt=getattr(self, pt)
     # evaluate the paragraph
     r=pt(paragraph)
     if r:
         if type(r) not in sequence_types:
             r=r,
         new_paragraphs=r
         for paragraph in new_paragraphs:
             subs = self.color_paragraphs(paragraph.getSubparagraphs())
             paragraph.setSubparagraphs(subs)
         break

What is the function of the comma after r=r?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20