[Zope-CMF] [GS] ZODB error when importing an extension profile

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Mon Jun 25 07:31:07 EDT 2007

--On 25. Juni 2007 13:07:18 +0200 Arnar Lundesgaard
<arnar.lundesgaard at bouvet.no> wrote:

> Den 25. jun. 2007 kl. 12.50 skrev Andreas Jung:
>> I get the following error when importing an extension profile of my
>> own product through the ZMI (portal_setup -> Profiles -> Extension
>> Profiles ->
>> Click on my extension profile -> Click on "Import selected
>> extensions").
>>
>> Using the latest Plone 3.0 version from Subversion and GS 1.2beta
>> (appears
>> to be the latest version from the trunk).
>
> Not sure if it is related, but we had a similar issue with CMF 2.1b1 back
> in May.
>
>    <http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2007-May/026018.html>

The patch resolves the ZODB issue however this remains (no idea if this
an issue with Plone or GS itself):

Andreas

----------------

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
    * Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 527, in
manage_importExtensions
    * Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 1044, in _createReport
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 314, in _setObject
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 102, in checkValidId

BadRequest: The id
"import-all-profile-Products.SmartPrintNG_smartprintng-20070625112841.log"
is invalid - it is already in use.