[Zope-CMF] [dev] postonly and required Zope version

yuppie y.2007- at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Jun 28 07:23:02 EDT 2007

Hi!

The postonly fixes were only ported to the CMF 2.1 branch, not to the
trunk. And they were not adjusted to CMF 2.1:

- Instead of "setPassword = postonly(setPassword)" the decorator syntax
"@postonly" should be used in CMF 2.1 and later.

- If we make Zope 2.10.3 required instead of Zope 2.10.2 we don't need
the BBB code in utils and can import directly from AccessControl.

AFAICS the fix http://svn.zope.org/?view=rev&rev=77042, which will be
part of Zope 2.10.4, is necessary for five.lsm working correctly.

So if there are no objections, I'll change the dependency for CMF 2.1
and trunk to Zope 2.10.4 and clean up the postonly changes.

Cheers,

	Yuppie