[Zope-CMF] Derived Content Types & WebDAV

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Mar 27 07:28:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

having made my own content type which is derived from Document with
three additional attributes, I've moved onto the exciting world of
editing content via webDAV. It seems some methods have to be extended/
overwritten for this to work so I have added customised versions of
the following
getMetadataHeaders() # Document.py
setMetadata() # Document.py
getMetadataHeaders() # DublinCore.py
_editMetaData() # DublinCore.py

Is this a correct assumption? And am I behind the bend when it comes
to the latest and greatest? ie. much of this is similar to extending
the edit forms which I are understand are being replaced by formlib
driven stuff?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark