[Zope-CMF] Formatting workflow url's

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Nov 20 10:02:13 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm hacking away and I want my folders to automatically publish their
children and it looks like the quickest solution and presumably way
to hell is to edit the action URL for publishing so something like:

%(content_url)s/folder_publish?
workflow_action=retract&include_children=True&paths:list='/'.join
(content.getPhysicalPath())

would work, albeit somewhat clumsy! :blush: Except that I can't call
methods on objects while string formatting which makes me wonder why
portal, folder and isAnonymous are available.

Is it possible to do what I want with the URL or am I better off
calling folder_publish from another script that does the work for me?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20