[Zope-CMF] CMF collector on Launchpad?

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri Sep 21 11:44:33 EDT 2007

We are currently working on the migration of the Zope 2 bugtracker.
Jim asked about the migration of the CMF bugtracker...the discussion on
this list was pretty much undecided...anyone of the CMF core developers
should say yes or no. I don't care much about the CMF tracker....it's
basically your decision.

Andreas

--On 13. August 2007 09:17:45 +0200 Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org>