[Zope-CMF] Formlib and multiple forms

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Apr 28 10:39:39 EDT 2008

Am 28.04.2008 um 15:30 schrieb Charlie Clark:

> Alternatively, and I think this probably makes more sense: how to do
> I get the form to be extended repeatedly with the same interface but
> a different prefix?

Ah, it looks like I've got this working:

     def setUpWidgets(self, ignore_request=False):
	self.widgets = []
         for city in ["Paris", "New York"]:
             self.adapters = {}
             self.widgets += setUpWidgets(
                 self.form_fields, city, self.context, self.request,
                 form=self, adapters=self.adapters,
ignore_request=ignore_request)

Is this okay? Or is it a bad thing (TM)?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20