[Zope-CMF] Re: SVN: Products.GenericSetup/branches/1.3/Products/GenericSetup/ Merge 84270 from trunk: During object manager imports do not throw an

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed Feb 27 16:49:28 EST 2008

yuppie, on 2008-02-27:
> Tres Seaver wrote:
>> Marits, the new test you wrote here is failing when run on the Zope 2.11
>> branch or the trunk[1]:  can you please diagnose why, and remediate?
>>
>> [1] http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/cmf-tests/2008-February/008099.html
>
> Fixed: http://svn.zope.org/?rev=84353&view=rev
>
> Cheers, Yuppie

Ah, thanks!

I only ran the tests in a plone buildout:

http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/ploneout/trunk
and
http://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/ploneout/branches/3.0

and they passed there.

I have now managed to setup a buildout with CMF trunk and Zope 2.11
and there it indeed fails with my code and passes with yuppies code.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/