[Zope-CMF] Re: Adapterizing CMFCore.WorkflowTool

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 13:56:24 EST 2008

I have made the changes on a branch:
http://svn.zope.org/Products.CMFCore/branches/adapterize-wfstatus-wfhistory

This is branched from 2.1 so I could test with Plone. There is no test
coverage for status or history yet. I'll add some if the approach meets
with approval.

Comments appreciated, specifically on:

* I currently adapt based on (IContentish, IWorkflowDefinition) should
this be made more general, i.e. (Interface, IWorkflowDefinition)? Does
anyone workflow anything that is not IContentish?

* Is depricating getStatusOf, setStatusOf, getHistoryOf desirable? I'm
not sure it would serve any particular purpose.

Laurence