[Zope-CMF] Re: Custom factories?

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Mar 4 08:49:00 EST 2008

Am 03.03.2008 um 23:45 schrieb yuppie:

> Do you mean you use different meta types for one class? There should
> not be a need for that. One meta type can be used for several portal
> types.

That's good to hear - how do I register different portal types? I've
just been experimenting with stuff and found I needed to have
different meta types for them all to show up in the "add" view for
folders.

> I attached a custom factory for plain CMF documents that sets the
> initial text format to 'html'. Maybe that code helps you.

Yes, I'd thought of doing this but was hoping for a short cut by using
**args or something similar. Still having a collection of factories is
less copy & paste than a collection of factories and classes - this is
really what I'm trying to avoid.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark