[Zope-CMF] Formlib for folders

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Mar 11 12:21:42 EDT 2008

Am 13.02.2008 um 23:14 schrieb Charlie Clark:

> BTW. this is probably academic but I noticed the top of the types.py
> is
> from zope.app.schema.vocabulary import IVocabularyFactory
> Is there a reason for not importing the interface directly?

I've finally got some initial code for this.

def contentTypeVocabulary(context):
     type_infos = context.allowedContentTypes()
     types = [SimpleTerm(t.id, t.id, t.Title()) for t in type_infos]
     return SimpleVocabulary(types)

ContentTypeVocabularyFactory = Factory(ContentTypes)

Unless I'm very much mistaken the action for adding an item to a
folder can be achieved by something like the following:

def _handle_success(self, action, data):
     id = data['id']
     type_name = data['content_types']
     self.context.invokeFactory(type_name, id)

Although I'm not quite sure on handling the redirection to the newly
created object.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark