[Zope-CMF] [CMF 2.1] opaque items calls make performance issue

toutpt toutpt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:25:23 EDT 2009

Charlie Clark a écrit :
> Am 10.08.2009, 08:45 Uhr, schrieb toutpt <toutpt at gmail.com>:
>

>> Thank you Charlie for this answer  and this "Read The Fucking
>> Interfaces"  .
>>

> Well, although it's a truism that if you read the code you'll find the
> answer, it does also take a while to get used to reading the code of any
> particular project. But as it stands the CMF code really is pretty
> readable.

I was already read it but just not very well understood it. I m agree,
CMF code is readable, i was just looking for other example than talkback
or any blog post that speak about this feature.

>> I have done a simple egg that override the code:
>> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/experimental.aggressiveopaquespeedup/
>>

> I'm not sure if I like the idea of a monkey patch directive. But with the
> implementation I would have chosen a name like "remove/ignore opaque items"
>
> Charlie

I have discussed the name, and just having one answer from Hanno, now
its too late but I m agree with you I just remove opaque items :).