[Zope-CMF] [Checkins] SVN: Products.CMFCore/trunk/ - fixed Zope 2.12 compatibility

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Tue Dec 29 20:12:00 EST 2009

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org> wrote:
> Please keep release scheduling in mind. I had announced a release date
> for CMF 2.2.0-final about a week from now. Andreas cannot possible throw
> out Zope 2 2.12.3-final by that time. We would need to postpone CMF
> 2.2.0-final for any of this to happen.

Ok. Here's a deal: I made CMF trunk and the 2.2 branch use
five.formlib in favor of Products.Five.formlib, including a fallback
to Products.Five. So at this point everything works with both Zope
2.12 / 2.13.

You can now go ahead and make a CMF 2.2 final release whenever you like.

Next I'll backport the five.formlib work to Zope 2.12. Once that is
done and a 2.12.3 is released, we can change CMF trunk to require
five.formlib and add a minimum requirement onto 2.12.3. At this point
we can drop the fallback to Products.Five on CMF trunk.

Anything I overlooked?

Hanno