[Zope-CMF] [dev] CMF 2.2 plans?

Hanno Schlichting hannosch at hannosch.eu
Sat Feb 28 07:55:22 EST 2009

Hi.

Quoting a mail from Jens from September last year:

"Is there anything to hold back a CMF 2.2.0 beta at this point?"

I have one small todo item on my list regarding the changes to content
type icons.

Things I remember people working on:

- Formlib based views
- Add-views

http://www.zope.org/Products/CMF/docs/roadmap/view has a couple of
items, I'm not sure about.

Is there anything missing, people would like to have in a new version?

It should be no surprise, that I'd like to have official support for
Zope 2.12 for CMF 2.2 as well ;) Nightly tests are running fine for all
I can see. As Zope 2.12 is not likely to be released before Summer,
would that be a reasonable timeframe to aim for a CMF 2.2 final release
as well?

Hanno

P.S. I would appreciate some kind of first alpha or beta release
soonish, so we can start releasing Plone 4 preview releases based on this...