[Zope-CMF] Rename form

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Wed Jun 17 15:23:44 EDT 2009

Hiya,

I recently managed to get quite a lot of work done on my form(lib) based
replacement for a folder_contents view. Thanks go to Yuppie for doing all
the hard work initially - so that putting it into a form hasn't been that
difficult. Thanks also to Jens for help with subversion. I have a couple
of questions:

1) this is designed as a replacement for folder.py - I have gone with the
BDFL's naming convention. Do we have any CMF-specific ones?
2) when it comes to renaming items in a folder, another form will be
required. I'm planning to implement this as a separate view even though it
only makes sense if called with a list of objects to be renamed from
folder_contents, or should it be available from any IContentish objects

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20