[Zope-CMF] CMF and Zope trunk

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Nov 17 09:34:48 EST 2009

Hi,

working on my first CMF-based buildout and I'm getting an error in
CMFCore.DynamicType

 from zope.app.publisher.browser import queryDefaultViewName
ImportError: No module named publisher.browser

My buildout is almost exactly the same as the CMF sandbox but I can see
that I have zope.app.publisher at 3.9.0 in the sandbox but
zope.app.publisher at 3.10.0 in my new buildout - both have been freshly
updated and bootstrapped.

The error is caused by the removal of the BBB imports in
zope.app.publisher.browser.__init__.py

 from zope.publisher.defaultview import queryDefaultViewName et al.

Two questions:

1) How do I tie my buildout to 3.9.0?
2) Should we be updating for the change in CMF?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director